Monday, July 30, 2007

Over the past couple of weeks there has been a lot going on.
I went to my friends play. She did so awesome in it!!

Alex Davies and I
Then last weekend, Matthew Harvey, Sarah and I went to THRBC. We picked up stephen and had a fun time there!
Me, Elizabeth, Ellen and Sarah

Elizabeth and I!!
My 5k race was awesome! I went there thinking that I wasnt going to know anybody and I found some people!!
Levi, and his cousin and I


Oh yes, and Melissa came back from Africa/Ireland safely. She had lots of stories to tell us, and im sure therewill be more! Its been fun having her back!
Mel and Sarah
There's your update... Keep praying!




5 comments:

Ruth said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures! It is great to see Liz and Ellen...and Melissa!
Glad you had fun at the run...

Rachel said...

Hey, I think I'm coming to OK tomorrow for a couple days. Mom and Dad are gone at Family Camp, so it's just us two...you guys should come by!

Ruth said...

We would love to see you guys, do lunch or whatever. You can call the house here or we can try your cell if that is easier. Talk to ya soon!

Ruth said...

Let me know if you go...maybe we could go together sometime?

Elizabeth Cravillion said...

Hey, Heather! Just leaving a note. :)