Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tomorrow I leave for Denver (Littleton), Colorado. I havent been there since I was a little child, and am so excited about it. We are picking up my grandmother in Hutch, Ks.
Sarah has an Feis up there all day Sunday, so we will get to spend the day Saturday and Friday enjoying God's wonderful creation in Colorado!!
Mom has a long drive set before her, so please be praying that the Lord will give her the strength to drive. But... I guess I could drive! :)




Yesterday I registered for my very first 5k Race!
I have been training for it for over 3 weeks now and its not till the 27th. Running on average 4-5 miles a day. Its called a midnight streak, so the actually race doesnt even start untill 11pm!
I have been so blessed that the Lord has held up the rain when I run. I run after work (around 5pm) and its hot outside.... but, i'd rather it be really hot than raining I guess!



You should register for the race too...
http://www.cityartscenter.org/

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hope you win!

(But you know that a 5K race isn't 5 miles, right? :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have an amazing time in Colorado!
And you'll do great in your 5k run... they really aren't bad at all.
I for one would much rather run in the rain then the heat of the day.