Monday, July 02, 2007

A picture of Melissa and some of her students that she it teaching.
So, Im thinking that I started this thing... and shouldnt let it just go to waste...




To catch up, I applied to Nursing school. If I get accepted (which I am really praying that I will), I will be starting in January of 2008. The Lord has been so good and even though I have a full time job, my work has let me get off to catch up on studying, sleeping, etc. But, the whole applying process os completely over, thank the Lord!




I will be taking A & P this fall at FrancisTuttle tech center, and with that I will have enough "points" to get into nursing school.




I am still employed as a CNA and am going to start working on weekend probably within the next 2 weeks with an Agency.




Melissa is in Africa andlvoes every minute of it. Please keep contiually praying for her and she serves the Lord in Zambia.




Stephen left for THRBC yesterday with Matt and he will be there for atleast a month. Please be keeping him in your prayers and give him strength while he is in Missouri.




Katherine and Sarah and babysitting and working a lot this summer. Which they have both really enjoyed. Because, if they can earn their OWN money then they can spend their OWN money... atleast, I think mom likes that! :)




The Wonderful Parents... Mom, has been painting like crazy. She painted katherines room a couple of weeks ago, and then moved to painting the Living room. Next is Sarah and My room!! Dad, got his motorcycle license a week ago and has been earnestly looking for a bike, but he's taking his time to make sure he gets the right one... so that he and I can both ride on it! Because I will be finishing up my course next weekend! eek...




Well, so sum it all up, the Lord is so good and has been consistently keeping meals on our plates and a roof on our head, and we are all so thankful!!




Heather Anne!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Yeah! I am glad you posted!
We would love it if you came to visit, I think $500 is pretty good for a ticket. I am not sure we will have a house yet though, but we could work something out I am sure.

Ruth said...

Yep I have an email...I can give it to you Wednesday night...or you can email my dad and he will give it to you.

marti said...

I too am glad you posted. Thanks for stopping in at my site. It's really good to get this update on the family.
We've been praying for Melissa. Glad to know she is getting better and still moving forward.
I'm not sure I can see your dad on a motorcycle!
God Bless!

Kelly said...

Heather! Congrats on applying to nursing school! I will be praying that the Lord will continue to direct your steps!