Wednesday, July 25, 2007

So, I have been caught thinking a lot.

I was reminded yesterday of 2 very important things:
The first thing was a reminder of how wonderful my job is. Recently, I feel like im not doing something right. In school, work or even with my friendships... I just think of everything I am failing in. Its not healthy. But, yesterday, I had a good conversation with one of the attorneys in the firm and just saying how thankful she (and the whole firm) was to have me be apart of their practice. After I heard that, it really made me praise Jesus, I just had a huge rush of excitement.

The next thing was... How much of a terrible sinner I am. I was on the phone with a good friend last night and when he called I was reading the book of James when he asked what I was reading about, I told his I was in chapter 3 reading about the "tongue". It was so convicting. We have it all so good, if we are Christians. Even if we sin, the Lord forgives us and it is so wonderful to be reminded of that. We (especially me) can get so carried away with telling just little white lies or talking about someone. Or even just thinking about something mean. Actions do speak louder than words.

Anyways... I just wanted to write and type. Plus, trial is over so its going to be a slow week at the office! But, thats all good! :)

No comments: