Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The School Year is About to Begin!!!.....

Okay, So I will try and make this fun and interesting.. haha.
This school year is probably going to be a very hectic and crazy year. But, I know that if I trust in the Lord, He will direct my paths!
I am taking 15 hours this semester and will be working 20hours a week at the firm and 16hours at a nursing home on the weekends.
I am applying for an RN and LPN program. I really want to get into the RN program, but I wont even have a clue until November.
ahh!!

I have had 2 5k races within the last 2 weeks. Its been awesome... I love the feeling right after I cross the finish line. I am training for a 10k and there is a triatholon in October that I am also training for...
This is a boring post, but I just wanted to let you know whats going on in the Life of Heather Anne!

Oh yes, and VBS is this week and I will be posting pictures in a couple of days!

Heather Anne Schiete

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Wow, sounds like you are going to be very busy!