Sunday, August 26, 2007

Race Went well...
  • I keep beating my time, so I just pray that I can continue to keep doing that! I have a 5k every weekend this month (and september) and if im up to it I have a half-marathon the 22nd of September! I want to race in it so bad... but, today I was reminded that I have even a more powerful race set before me. I need to keep running my race with endurance for the glory of God. Before I run each morning or every race I thank the Lord for giving me this amazing ability to run.
  • Please be praying for me this week... I know it will be a tough one. I am taking 16 hours and working about 20 a week. Just be in prayer that the Lord will keep me focused on Him and only Him!

Thats all Folks...

Heather Anne

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Way to go, Heather! I'll be praying for you this week.