Saturday, August 25, 2007

Saturday evening...

The Lord has really working in my life and I just thought I would write some thought down.
  • I went to the Wichita Conference last weekend and Jonathan Brower brought powerful and convicting messages before us that weekend. He focused on the book of Ecclesiastes. I had, honestly, not ever read that book so it was good to read from it, now im studying it. All of my thoughts last weekend were "Man, I have way too much". Thats all I could think of, and it was really frustrating. I have an amazing job... that really provides more than I could ever ask for. Im an 18 year old girl that only has her mind set on 2 things. The first... trying to glorify my God, and Savior more and more. But... that seems to get harder. The second... becoming a nurse. I want to be able to work with kids in the Medical field, and I know that whenever I am around kids I feel better about myself.
  • Another thing... these past couple of weeks I have realized how much I love kids. I was babysitting last night and one of the kids, Georgia (she is 8) asked me "Heather, who made God?" I told her that God has always been there and asked her if she knew who God's son was and she answered correctly "Jesus". I love this little girl to death, I would do anything for her... or for any kid for that matter. They are just so interested in everything and always to know more. It was just so encouring to talk to this little child our God! He is so amazing... never failing.

So many times I think that I am such a retard for wanting to hang out with kids more that people my own age... is that weird? Maybe kids listen better... I dont know. Its just been a confusing week, but the Lord is good, as always.

Have a race tomorrow morning... it should be fun, wish me luck!!

Just be praying for me... school and work are going to be tough.

No comments: