Friday, August 10, 2007

This week has been full of so many wonderful activities. Our VBS was this week and it was so much fun! Im pretty sure our biggest turn out was close to 40 kids! It has been so encouraging to see what the Lord has been doing! Dallee's First Birthday Party was last saturday and that was a big hit! She loved all the gifts and especially the cake!!
Mellie Jo and Heather Sue!
Dallee at VBS... having way too much fun!
Little Austin... he's my buddy!
-I made him smile for a long time and then when the picture was being taken I think something else caught his attention!! :) -
On Dallee's first Birthday Party!! (8-4-07)
Another Glamour shot!

"Almost too much fun for a human being to bear." -Glenn Beck
I love than phrase and its so true. The Lord has blessed my life abundantly and He is always so faithful!



2 comments:

Ruth said...

Dallee is So cute! I love the pics of her!

marti said...

It's been awhile since I've been on. Just checking up on everyone to see how they are. Great to see your pics and read your profile. You do have a great family and each of you are a blessing to those you know.

We're still in Florida where Ken did a VBS at the assembly where the Fitgeralds go. We had dinner with them last Sunday. It was great!

I waiting to hear some stories from Melissa about her trip!!

Hi to everyone in the family!