Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Picture Time...
Just looking through some old pics and thought I would share!

Ethan and I... I love this kid!
Austin!! He has grown so much since then!!

My favorite 3 boys! Austin, Max and Colin! I got to take them to a Redhawks game!!



A Good friend and I
(Ben)



Abby!!! She is getting married on October 7th!!
I love you!!




This was a picture I took one evening after class at Lake Hefner! My favorite thing to do:
Bring the Word and meditate while looking over at the sunset.






3 comments:

Ruth said...

Hey...that is not Simon, that is Austin! : )
Cute pictures!

Rachel said...

Ethan loves you too!

Heather Anne Riden said...

Ruth! Oh wow, I am so sorry. I do that every single time. I did that on a picture on facebook and Thomas Carey had to correct me. But, I think it was with a picture of Ethan.
*feeling dumb!*