Thursday, September 06, 2007

A New Beginning...

I had an amazing chat with my A & P professor this morning and it was so encouraging. I was able to tell her what I wanted to do in my life, what goals I have and in the end was able to share my testimony with her. We both cried and talked about it. She shared with me her faith and it was just so encouraging! I think that the Lord really showed me a lot today.
His mercies are new everyday... thats for sure... but recently (to me) that has been even more obvious than before --- even if I dont think so at first. Its hard incredibly hard to fathom how wonderful my family is to me. They are always there for me, looking out for me and willing to help me with everything I want to pursure *deep breath*.


I like this guy a lot, but I dont know what to do about it. (end of story)
---advice is welcome---

:) Heather Anne


4 comments:

Rachel said...

My advice is pray, pray, pray. :)

Scott and Lynn said...

Since you asked for it - I'll give my advice :)

Keep your focus on your relationship with the Lord! You don't have to LOOK for the right person, you need to BE the right person! Then you trust in the Lord that He will bring you what He wants in His time :)

I'm so glad for your talk with your advisor! Now you know you have someone to go to who will encourage you in the Lord also!!!

bandanachick said...

Great advice Lynn and Rachel...really that is all you can do at this point. I will pray for you though too, it is hard to wait for the Lord, but know that His timing is perfect.

marti said...

Remember Mt.6:33? Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

Lynn's right. Be the person God wants you to be. Don't let the cares of the world and the flesh draw your focus away. If he is the right one, God will not let him get past you.

Wait on the Lord to work His will, His way. Just be yourself.