Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ONE MONTH INTO SCHOOL....

3 months left!!

I know, I know... i'm already counting down. At the beginning of the semester I was praying that I would not be so stressed out with school and work (because that is how I usually am). But, the Lord has just given me a peace about everything. The Lord has been working out my emotional problems and friendships! He is so good.
Now since I am in the groove of school I have a better idea of what the day is going to bring. (time wise) And since I am so schedule-oriented I needed something that I could stick with!

Oh yeah... last weekend I ran in a 5k and got first in my age division and 38th overall (there were a little over 300 runners!)!! Its was so exciting and I got a medal.
At 5am 2 days a week I am running a little over 5 miles with some moms and that has been a blast!

I appreciate your prayers...

The Lord is so good!!

I am going to post some new pictures soon...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hi Heather! It was great to see you this weekend! Always a joy to see your smiling face at the conference! Feel free to shoot me an email anytime... jellykensen@gmail.com

Praying for you...
...and congrats on a run well done! I'm impressed! I can barely run to the end of my driveway (and, my driveway is very very short!!) :-)