Monday, October 15, 2007

I got a boot!!!

Over a week now I had been having some terrible shots of pain in my foot. I went to the doctor on friday morning and had an x-ray. They did not see anything in the x-ray, so they assumed it was a hair-line fracture... because of the external symptoms. Here's the thing... they told me that I had to wear it for 2-3 week... but the Tulsa Run (15k) is on October 27th. Please pray that my foot will get to looking better because it has been a dream of mine to run in the Tulsa Run. Anyways... I know it sounds weird to be praying for "Heather's Foot", but its pretty bad.

School is awesome! I am finishing up my classes early for the week because spring break is this Thursday - Sunday!

Mel and I were assigned photographers in our cousin's wedding this Saturday. Please pray that the Lord will give melissa and I the wisdom to take the right pictures. And patience for me this weekend!

In everything give thanks to the Lord!

-Heather

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ah, poor girl...well, don't push it. If it doesn't feel better by then, just run next year. :)

Ruth said...

Bummer about your foot, we will be praying.
I hope you have a good fall break!

Heather Anne Riden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Gail said...

Well, aren't you glad the wedding went smoothly? The Lord certainly answered our prayers Heather...He is Faithful.
Now Heather, take the doctor's advice, rest your foot!!! ; )

marti said...

And so... does Melissa's comment mean you did the Tulsa run? Trust your foot is feeling better.