Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Its been almost a month since I have posted anything...

I hope and pray that everybody out there in the world of blogging is doing well. My days have been incredibly busy with school and work and the only down time I have is usually at 3:32am, when my alarms goes off.
I wanted to say thank you for all of my prayers for my foot, its doing great. Running on it again and I have a more balance diet, which I think is helping it out a lot more.
This weekend is going to be so much fun... I have a 12k race on saturday morning and my grandparents from Kansas are coming down to visit us for my brother's and I birthday. I'll be 19 on the 8th! Stephen will be 22 on the 10th!
I mentioned in my last post about the GNOM III team. They will be here next monday (11th), please be in prayer for their safety to Guthrie and the work that is done and the Word that is handed out.

By His Stripes,

Heather Anne

5 comments:

Rachel said...

You guys will have such a good time with GNOM...are you going to UCO? Where is everyone staying?

Heather Anne Riden said...

Yes, they will be at UCO and my work let me take some time off that week, which was amazing of them! So, I get to help out here at the campus work! Im pretty sure the DeGroff famliy is stayijng at our house and the boys are (I think) just going to be scattered around at a couple of families in the assembly homes!!

Grace Powell said...

What on earth are you doing getting up at 3:32 am?

bandanachick said...

Glad to hear your foot it doing better. I second Grace's question...why in the world are you getting up that early?
Praying for you guys this week with the GNOM team there.

Todd and MarĂ­lia Aitken said...

Hi there Heather,

Nice to meet you and hear about you, yes please do continue to pray, GNOM III team is here at our home assembly as we speak. http://www.biblechapel.com - The week is going by way to fast, but it has been a true pleasure working with these young men that are showing an interest in the Lord's work. We need this now more than ever, the enemy will not give up so we need to keep plugging away and doing our part to reach out to the Lost that surround us. Please continue to pray. Thanks - Todd Aitken