Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Some Words of Wisdom...
(sortof) Tomorrow morning I am getting my wisdom teeth pulled! I am actually very excited because I will get some sleep. And thats one thing that I am desperately in need of! :-)

The GNOM team came down this past week. It was awesome... the entire team was such an encouragement to me. We had the wonderful priviledge of housing the DeGroff family. We went to UCO a couple of times and had a lot of outreach in Guthrie, which was amazing. Please be praying for the team.

Isaac and Me (my cheesy smile... thanks to Ethan!!)




Rachel, Me and Elspeth

After most of the team had left the next day we went to eat... hmm.
(L to R) Rachel, Katherine, Elspeth, Me, Isaac, Shane and Daniel


(click to enlarge)
This was the GNOM team with some of the church family!


GNOM III
Oh yes, on my last post some of you all were wondering why I am up at 3am. Lets just say... its the only time I have to do school, and train. If you think i'm crazy, you're right!!
Love,
Heather Anne

3 comments:

Scott and Lynn said...

What a great week! We had a great time with you guys :)

Rachel said...

Fun to see pics! We prayed for you a lot.

Anna Erb said...

Looks like it was an awesome week!
Praying for you as you have your wisdom teeth taken out.
Love you!