Sunday, October 07, 2007

Its the popular thing to do...

5 Things that I am thankful for...

1. My family. Even when I am having a bad day, they always are so caring no matter that the circumstances.
2. My job. My current job, working at a law firm, has been such a blessing to me. I will be quitting at the end of November and I dont want to... at all. But, I did get an intern at a PT office for the spring, which I am so excited about!
3. School. Yes, I said it... school. I am so thankful for all of my profesors this semester. No matter how stressed out I get... they have been very receptive to emails, phone calls, etc. All of them really have a heart for their students and its very encouraging to me!
4. The ability to run. Even though, this might seem silly... running to me is a very big part of my life now. When I run/bike, I take a note card with me (that has a bible passage on it) and try to memorize/meditate on a His Word.
5. A bed to sleep in (certainly not number 5 because its the least important). I dont realize how privileged I am to actually have a nice bed to sleep in. SO many people out there dont even have a bed. But the Lord is SOO good and faithful, He has provided everything I need.

I don't thank the Lord enough for everything He has provided. To God be the glory great things He hath done!!!

No comments: