Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Please be in prayer for the GNOM team III

The GNOM team will be in Guthrie, Oklahoma November 11-16. I have been praying about this effort for a long time now and I just pray that I will be able to get off work and help out with the team.

Please also be in prayer for my family.

Sometimes I feel like I dont say the right things. What I mean is that... when I talk to people, I sometimes forgot that wonderful old saying "think before you speak". I am someone who loves to talk and loves to talk a lot. But, please pray that everytime I talk to someone I think everytime I speak. (I have just been having some troubles with saying something and taking it back... because it came out the wrong way!... talk about frustration!) I am bringing this up, because I think that I might have lost a friendship over something. My Sarcasm. I do like to be funny... but, I forget that a lot of people dont get it. And then when I say "Im sorry" or "Just kidding" they still don't believe me.

Psalms 86

Heather Anne

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Heather! Definitely come for a visit...even if you just need to study and need new scenery in the process! :-) Shoot me an email...and I'll send you my phone number so we can talk about it! jellykensen@gmail.com

Rachel said...

Heather, it was so good to see you and your family this weekend. We pray for you often. What an opportunity to be involved with GNOM... I hope that works out.

As for saying things before you think, I'm still working on that too! It comes with maturity, I think, but pray for the Lord to use your mouth as an instrument, that it would impart grace to the hearers. It is so easy for us as women to just *talk* instead of using our words intentionally to encourage others. This is hard, I know! :)

bandanachick said...

We will be praying for the GNOM team, that is so great they will be stopping through Guthrie.
I think we all struggle with saying things before we speak, to a certain extent at least. So, don't feel like you are alone! Just keep praying..the Lord will grant you wisdom.

Elizabeth Cravillion said...

I'll be praying for you, Heather! Thanks for the comments on my blog. I'm doing pretty well. I miss home! But God is good and He is helping me every day. His mercies are new every morning. :)