Sunday, December 28, 2008

Its about time...
I figured that its been way too long since I have updated at all! :-(

To start, I just wanted to thank my Father in Heaven for His wonderful and gracious love towards me. I wouldnt be the person I am today if it werent for Him and what He did for me on the cross many years ago. I am so thankful for my family and friends and the encouragement that everyone has provided me with throughout this first semester of LPN school.
School... its going well. I am done with my first 2 clinical rotations and we are starting Pharm and MedSurg together. The day I go back to school (the 6th), I have my first Pharmacology exam! I would appreciate prayers for the rest of the year. Lord-Willing I will graduate in June. I just hope and pray that I can manage my time properly.
Running... aka: the other half of Heather Anne :-). I am enjoying it very much. I am flying to Phoenix in 3 weeks to run a marathon. The nice thing is that New Balance comped my entry fee... so that saved me over $100. Dad will be going with me. His brother, Kent, lives out there with his family so we will be staying out there! I am so excited. The Lord has been teaching me so much with training properly and eating correctly. I have been blessed to have a very supportive family who thinks its "cool" that I do these marathons for fun. I know that I wouldnt even be able to make it to the starting line without the help of my Lord and Savior. He is with me throughout everything I do. I love being able to run with Him, he is a great training "buddy". I can talk to him all I want... and not run out of breath! :-)

No comments: