Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Spring has Sprung!!!
This weekend was the OKC Youth Confernce. The speaker was Scott DeGroff. He spoke from Romans 1 -12. It was such an encouragement to me to see everyone who came out to the conference. It was a good weekend. Scott reminded us that we are "slaves on a mission" and that our main job as a Christian is to be a light for the Lord and spread the Gospel. Thanks!

Here are some pictures I stole from LeaAnn... :)

That's me... just hanging around. Oh, and I did a few pull-ups!
Tim and I. I told him I was tired and we started doing push-ups, pull-up's, running, wheel-barrow. Yes, twas very much fun. AND very entertaining for the rest of the group!

The girls!!

Oh, and a special thanks to Rebekah DeGroff for wanting to hang out with me. She is such a lovely girl to be around! See you in two weeks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

I'm so glad it was an encouraging weekend!

Melissa Gail said...

You and Tim were pretty funny...it definitly was entertainment for the night; although Matt's ballet skills and Sarah's dancing were pretty entertaining as well! : )

Kelly said...

Looks like so much fun! wish I could have come but I had to work. :-(

Scott and Lynn said...

So sorry I missed the push ups and the ballet :) Rebekah says hi!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katy said...

Hello sweet friend. I just started this whole blog thing to keep people updated on my summer...and melissa found me...and I found you! Hope you're well my dear!

bandanachick said...

I heard you ran a marathon!!! Wow, Heather I am way beyond impressed.
I have been running for the past month and was excited when I ran two miles. :)